Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeff!












Happy Birthday Jeff, I hope you enjoyed your day! Logan and I baked Jeff a cake this morning and then we frosted it when he got up from his nap (daddy also took a nap). After we frosted it he ran and woke Jeff up, he couldn't wait to sing Happy B-day. It was so cute, he was SO EXCITED. Jeff could have stayed sleeping but he was a good sport and got up.


We laid pretty low today, I told Jeff what ever he wanted to do was fine. He hunted this morning, took a nap when he got home. We were going to go out to dinner but we were all full from the cake so Jeff went and got a carry out a bit later than we normally eat. Logan was bouncing off the walls, he had a major sugar overload from cream cheese frosting from Jeff's cake so we really did not want to take him out either : )

I had a pumpkin walnut bread/muffin mix from Tastefully Simple so that is what we made and I am glad I did, you have to try one of these, yummy! I made the bread cut it in half after it cooled, frosted the center, put it back together and then frosted the whole thing. I don't even want to think about the calories and fat in that one piece, LOL but it was so good, we all enjoyed it.





No comments: