Saturday, December 29, 2007

Getting Back to Normal

I hate to even talk about it because it always seems like I jinx myself but I think our little man is getting back to himself, whew. Logan has went through some difficult times in his adjustment here and there but over all he has done remarkably well. He usually will be OK within a few weeks if the blues come on and it seems to have been a pattern of every 3/4 months he would have a bad week or 2 and then be fine. Well the past 6 weeks have not been good, I know a lot of it is just your I'm almost 3 and I am the boss but man I'll tell ya it is a hard thing when your child is pushing you away.

Well, I am happy to say that as of a few day's before Christmas he settled back into himself : ) : ) and has stayed that way through the Holiday rush. I am so relieved for him to be feeling better. He has been so happy and loving, a far cry from 2 weeks ago. I am so thankful that that funk is over, it was very hard on all of us. I almost didn't want to do anything over Christmas but stay home and "cocoon" because he was starting to feel better and I didn't want all of the stimulation to get him all out of sorts again. How do you cancel Christmas? He has been great and we all had a lot of fun visiting.

Any ways, my Mom had said to me a little while before Christmas that she would like it if we got the Grandkids together for a picture sometime. Well of course I rolled with it for a gift, what was I thinking, LOL! 2 different studios, 2 different days, 3 different photographers and five hours of our time we finally got a good shot of the 3 of them. My niece and nephew are 15 and 12 so they weren't the problem. My cute little man just did not want to take a picture with them. He was OK for the 2 by himself (kind of) but he didn't want to sit with them. What a STINKER! Thank you Amber and Austin for being good sports. My poor nephew looked crazy in a few of the pictures from holding his smile for so long, LOL!






1 comment:

Our Family said...

The pictures turned out great. Tania