Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bless You!

Baking Cookies










Logan's vocabulary is blooming beyond belief. I am actually amazed how well he talks from just a few short months ago. I love it that we are having full conversations, it is so much fun. He pronounces his words very well and says some pretty extravagant ones.

A couple of weeks ago as I was leaving I gave him the usual hugs and kisses and I love you and his reply was "love you Mommy, BE CAREFUL" OMG, I melted and got teary eyed, no tears streamed but man moments like those are priceless. He usually says I love you, but never be careful : ) what a sweet boy!

Tonight he was taking a bath and we were pouring buckets back and forth and I sneezed, he said "bless you Mommy", how cute is that. Logan repeats me sometimes when I say that to him but he has never just said it. It is amazing how he just all of a sudden is this smart, funny, beautiful little person he is no loner an adorable baby. I LOVE it that he is saying things in the appropriate way and time.

I try my hardest not to swear in front of Logan but I am human. I usually just ignore it if someone else or I swear in front of him and repeats it. It has not been very often but it has happened of course. Well Today he said dam it, I wasn't sure if I heard him right or not so I asked him what he said and he told me again so I told him that ws not a nice word and we don't use it. He then says it about 10 more times, LESSON LEARNED I will never acknowledge he saying a cuss word again and he got time out. The funny but not so funny thing about it was that he said it when he slipped climbing in the chair.

Any ways, I am way excited about Christmas this year, I can't stop buying him presents. It seems like all of Logan's toy's are just to young for him. They are all like for under 2/3 or he has had them for a long time and has mastered them all and he is bored with them. He definitely needs toys for 3 and up now. I went though his presents and I have a lot of little stuff but only 1 semi big gift. I keep debating whether or not to get him the Mickey Mouse talking clubhouse, his friend Alec has one and he always plays with it when we are there. I think maybe I will wait and see what he get for Christmas from everyone else before I do that. He is going to be over whelmed any ways so I will start rotating his toys again.

I have also been thinking that come the New Year I am going to get more structured with our day. Logan and I always do some type of learning daily but I want to add like an activity also. I am getting some ideas from other blogs. I love blogging and reading others, it has helped my family in so many different ways.

No comments: