Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Having Fun w/Mr. Cranky Pant's



Some of Logan's art, He writes his name remarkably well for just turning 3. He always forgets the A so I have to remind him but man he's got some skill. I'm proud :)



Logan took this pic. He loves to take pictures and this one turned out pretty good.

Logan and I have been on the go-go. It has been so nice out the past 2 weeks we have been at the park, riding bikes or just going for walks. We love to be out-side and can't get enough of it. Our temps have dropped out of the 70's back into the 50's the past couple of days so we aren't staying out that long but still getting some fresh air. I have noticed with all of the extra things/stimulation we have been doing Logan is being a little stinker :) He was really testing me over the weekend but yesterday and today he seems good. We have been to the Zoo twice already, I think we will be spending a lot of time there. Sunday morning is a great time to go everyone is at church or sleeping in we got there at 10:00 and left about 12:45. There was hardly anyone there at first but by the time we were leaving it was getting pretty packed.

This week is another busy week, today we went to our cousin Jennifer's house to see her new baby. She has Maddie who is just over 2 and Abby who is 3 months. It was a nice visit and Logan played good for the first hour then he wanted to play by himself and Maddie just followed him EVERYWHERE. It was so cute but Logan did not like being followed at all. I told him it was because she liked him and he was the BIG kid, just like he follows the big kids around at the park. He didn't care and wanted her to leave him alone, LOL! We have play-group tomorrow and then on Thursday we have his 3 year check-up. I know we are a month behind. I had to re-schedule it 3 times now for various reasons. I am really looking forward to it. My friend told me it is pretty cool. I wonder how she will judge Logan? I believe he is right where he should be, he caught up really fast.

Another thing that started again the next morning after I posted it a while back is that Logan started sucking his thumb again. I swear I jinx us every time I talk about a mile stone or a step forward on this blog, what the heck. L didn't put his thumb in his mouth for about a month and now it's attached to his face when he has his blanket, UGH! I'm sticking with not saying anything to him about it so we will see how it goes.

No comments: