Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring has finally arrived

The weather has finally broke around here and things are getting warmer. I have flowers that have bloomed and the grass is getting green, AAHHHHHH! I love the warm weather :) I can't wait until all of my plants are looking good.

We took advantage of it today, we went to the zoo this morning and then this afternoon I took Logan to this amazing park. A couple of friends have told me about it but I never went, well we will definitely go back. When we pulled up Logan said "mommy lets go there it looks fun" my boy is so cute and he was right. We had a blast and he was really good. This park is right on the lake so it was a bit cooler there, I am glad we had our hoodies on. At the zoo today we actually got to see some butterflies mating, I guess I didn't realize they did the nasty :) The guide told us they have no host plant so there will be no babies. Learn something new everyday :)

About a half an hour after we got home L ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss and said "mommy, thank you for taking me to the park today" what a sweetie, he is maturing daily. The other day we were going to the store and he says "I'm frustrated" I was thinking you don't even know what that means until I turn around and he is sitting there with both hands on his cheeks with this look like eerrr on his face. How funny is he.

Our play group started back up Weds morning and I am thinking about putting L in gymnastics. A couple of the other Mom's at play-group have their kiddies in it and they assured me that he would not be the only boy. In everything we have been in there are many more girls than boys. In play-group this time there are only 2 other boys and they are about 1 1/2 younger. I am going to talk to Donna the teacher there and see if we can switch to the 10 o'clock because there are a few more boys in it. We stopped going to the library because the librarian was VERY boring that did the tot-time. I am looking into other things also but we did buy our yearly pass to the zoo so we will probably hang out there more this year. I am hoping to get a park pass again this year to the park by my SIL house that has a great water/splash zone and a great play ground.








No comments: