Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Holiday Weekend!



We had a VERY busy week, it started last Tuesday, we went to the Zoo. There was a bunch of us, Me Logan, my Mom, my niece, my friend Tania and her daughter Julia. We had a good time and L is so good with Julia. Check out the pic in the slide show, they are in their strollers holding hands :) We went to the beach/park Friday with our neighbors. Then on Sat we went to my friend Debra's house. Jeff and I took L to the splash zone/park on Sunday. We went out to dinner w/my Dad and S-mom Monday and then Logan went and hung out with his Nanny & Papa for the afternoon Tuesday. Today (weds) we stayed home all day but L was still in the pool for about 2 1/2 hours this morning. We need a few days of rest around here. Any ways, we all had a great holiday weekend and I was glad Logan got to hang with his friends.

We have some interesting things going on this weekend and I pray all goes well. I WISH I could write about it here but some dirty laundry is just not for the world to read. I feel in my heart that someday I will write about it but I want to do it in the right way. I am still trying to forgive :0)

No comments: