Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can You Help make a Difference?

Please help if you can, copy and paste the link.

The struggle that this family has endured at the hands of Orson Mozes/Adoption International Program is horrific. Please do what you can to help them bring their children home. Orson has financially ruined them and their boys are in a Kazakhstan orphanage hoping that their Mommy and Daddy come for them. I am so happy that they have found the strength to move forward in hopes to bring their boy's home after all they have been through.

http://www.quest2kaz.blogspot.com/

P.S.
Can anyone tell me how to add a link the correct way? I know it is something very simple that I am missing, THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We keep forgetting for me to show you how to add the link when we see each other. Remember for the next time we get together. T