Monday, June 30, 2008

I Feel Great, NOT!

I have an ear infection, I got into some Poison Ivy, I pulled my neck a bit yesterday and it's THAT time, EERRR!!! Oh yeah my left eye was bothering me for a while so I went to the Dr. He then had me go see an Ophthalmologist who informed me that I have 20/20 vision. But I am now suffering from seasonal allergies that are messing with my eye's. I am now taking an eye drop and an antibiotic for my ear infection. See why I feel great :) I have never had seasonal allergies before so this is something new for me. The Dr said he had already seen about 7 people that week who's eyes were bothering them and it turned out that it was allergies that they never experienced before.

On a lighter note Logan is loving being in the pool and I am so glad that we have fenced just the pool in separately. He is now totally fearless and is jumping in all the time. Just a few short weeks ago he couldn't even stay upright in his jacket by himself, now he is swimming from one end of the pool to the other with no help and just feeling very comfortable in the water. He would go in ALL day EVERY day if we would let him. He has a life-jacket on at all times also, pretty soon we are going to start taking him with-out the life jacket so we can teach him to swim without it.

The pool area was our MAJOR summer project. First we (Jeff) had to cut a piece of cement out around the pool, it had cracked and lifted so it was a real hazard. Our whole yard is fenced in but we needed to do just the pool area so L can eventually go out back without me. After the cement was done we had someone come and put the Aluminum fence in and then we did the deck. It turned out great and Jeff is constantly checking out how straight his work it :0) He really did do a great job and I think it turned out FANTASTIC!!!!! We have such a huge backyard that doing this did not take anything away from it's beauty :)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fence looks great!! Good Job Jeff!! Tania