Sunday, June 29, 2008

SCARY!

A few weeks ago I read a research study of 13,000 people. The study showed that while pregnant using your cell phone even only a few times a week was just as harmful to the unborn fetus as drinking and smoking. The study showed that the children born had a higher rate of learning disabilities, ADHD and a list of other learning problems or hyper activity. I will search for the article and post a link to it if I can find it. It was very interesting but I am sure pretty scary if your prego.

Any ways, this video was sent to me from one of my prego friends that I sent the article. For years they have been saying that cell phones cause brain tumors/cancer and then the next study shows they are safe.

What do you think of this video? I find it VERY alarming!


No comments: