Saturday, June 14, 2008

Enjoying the Weather :)

We LOVE summer around here, the Winter's seems so dang long anymore. Logan has been running around with all of the neighbor kids for the past week. They are all a few years older than him so I only let him hang with them for a few so they don't get frustrated with him tagging along :) We went for a walk with some neighbors the other day and the 2 other kids are 6 they were all on their bike's it was the cutest thing to watch my 3 yr old trying to keep up with them, his legs were going so fast he was having a hard time keeping his feet on the pedals, LOL!

The little boy next door is only 4 so they play really well together. Jake got a new blow up/bounce water slide with a pool at the bottom and the 2 of them have been having a ball on it. Jake was WAY bigger than Logan when he came home but now there is not much of a difference in size maybe 2 inches and that's pushing it. It was like 8 inches just a year and a half ago.

This past weekend we had a sub-garage sale, usually we have about 17 houses out of 57 this year we only had about 7. Oh well we still did good all together we made about $370 bucks. Our best day was Thursday, Friday was good but today (sat) really stunk. I made a whopping 20 bucks for 3 hours of my time. I left for an hour and went to the store came back opened back up for about 1/2 hour and shut down, it was sooooo boring and I had enough.

We have been working our asses off around here and I just wanted to breath for a while today. I'm getting my blogging in while L is in the tub. It's always fun to keep the lap-top from getting splashed on :) Jeff is outside still working on getting the rest of the pool fenced in. I CANNOT wait until that project is done :) Then Jeff can fix the 2 sprinkler lines that got damaged while putting in the fence and maybe we will paint the swing set if we get a wild hair up our butts. I really don't want to paint another thing this year. I did the garden and all of the post, spindles and hand rails for the deck around the pool.

Logan is becoming this giant dare devil, he is scaring me to death. He is riding his bike trying to see how hard he can turn and wiggle on it before it tips over. He is trying his hardest to get the training wheels off the ground in back, it is so funny but very nerve racking. I have a feeling he is going to jumping things at a young age. We were out for a walk the other day and I was walking he was on his big wheel and he comes up behind me and says "dude get out of the way" It was so funny and it took everything I had not to bust out laughing. I then had to explain to him that I am his mommy and we don't talk to me that way. I told him that he needed to say excuse me mommy like he always does then I told him that when he is playing with his friends he can call them all dudes.

He started out very nervous

But, it didn't take long for him to go face first :)


Being silly as I am trying to take a picture of them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That slide is soooo cool. I wish I was little again!! Tania