Monday, March 31, 2008

Sick & Clingy



It has been a VERY LONG 10 days with my little man. He has been sick so of course he is clingy and whiny. I am so over the whiny voice, it has made it's way under my skin and I am trying to stay patient : ) I hope he loses the runny nose soon, his cough is almost all gone but still there a little.

I took off for a day last weekend to see some friends in Ohio, we had a lot of fun as we usually do. I brought it up that next year is our 20 year class reunion and I was told to shut up. No one wants to believe that it has been almost 20 years, HOLY COW! I cannot believe it myself but I think we all look pretty good for our age. I am really looking forward to our reunion because most of the people I went to school with I haven't seen since my Senior year because I moved out of state. I have stayed in contact with a few of my best friends from high-school, well I have known them since I was 14 so for the majority of my life and I am so glad that we have stayed close all these years living hours away from each-other.

Logan is growing like a weed, not only in height and inches but mentally and emotionally also. I weighed and measured him the other day and he is now almost 37 pound and he is just under 40 inches. He measures about 96% for both on the growth charts, a far cry from the 3% when he came home just 1 1/2 years ago. He weighed only 19 lbs and was only 29 3/4 inches tall. I still can't get over how much he has changed : )


Another BIG mile stone for L is he has now officially been with us for longer than he was in the baby-house.

No comments: