Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy 3rd birthday, Logan

We are off on a little adventure to celebrate Logan's 3rd b-day. I'll let you all know what we did and post some pics when we get back.

Here are Logan's 3 year pics. they turned out really nice thank God. I made 2 different appointments because he has been so uncooperative the last time getting them taken so I wanted to be covered plus I had some great coupons. We went to "My Photographer" first they had real bunnies. I normally would not take Logan for pics for Easter but since it is just after his b-day this year why not throw a few in.

Well he did not want to take his pics but we manage to get 2 good pics at My photographer. Logan was doing everything he could to not smile, he made all kids of funny faces trying not to laugh or smile, what a stinker. I got such a great deal at "Portrait Innovations" that we went there to and I am so glad we did, she took 76 pictures they were all good but I had already bought the pics form My Photographer because Logan was not being very corporative and I just wasn't sure. I later found out that Logan was sick still and he actually had Roseola, he had a high fever for 2 days and then the rash showed up the day after the fever broke which happen to be the day we went for pictures. I did not know this at the time or we would have stayed home. Any ways, I'm glad we kept our appointment for Tuesday because they did such a great job. I could have bought all of the pictures at Portrait Innovations but we only got 3 different ones.

I have good and bad things to say about all the places we have been for pics so I am saving that for it's own post.

Look's like a school picture, how cute : ) Jeff had to have this one
These are from Portrait Innovations


I love this picture



These are from My Photographer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan. Love the birthday pics.
Tania