Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Logan's 3rd B-day Party!



We had a great time. Logan was so funny, every-time the doorbell rang or someone knocked he ran to the door saying "my family/friends are here, just in time". He was so fired up and excited, I told my Mom he was like a ping-pong ball. Logan got a lot of great gifts and some money also that we put right in the bank. I took a few things back that he already had or didn't fit and we bought him a new bike. He has out-grown his tricycle and is definitely ready for a big-boy bike w/some training wheels. He bounced from a few different gifts all day yesterday, he went in a circle from his scooter that he told me was his favorite gift, to his Keyboard, to the Moon sand and his Leap pad that he got. Today he was playing with all of them but also included a giant Fire truck that he got.

His cake turned out better than I had hoped and it tasted great also. The party went well. We had a little hiccup when Jeff went to get the pizza, they lost our order so he had to go elsewhere but oh well what can ya do. Logan had a great time and so did his guest.

My friend Allyson who lives in California sent Logan a beautiful quilt that she made him and he absolutely LOVES it. Allyson said her son wanted it and I can see why, she did a wonderful job on it. He got it in the mail on Monday (or Tues?) and he has slept with it every night since. It matches his room perfectly. Thank you Allyson it is a wonderful gift and he will treasure it forever as will I. I will tuck the card away so he can appreciate what you wrote inside when he is old enough to understand
: )

Happy 3rd B-day, baby! I love being your Mommy and I feel so honored that the stars all lined up for us to become a family when they did. You are such a wonderful little guy, I have no doubt you are going to grow up to become a great man with a heart of gold.

No comments: