Sunday, March 9, 2008

They Saved Our Egg Hunt : )





We went on an egg hunt with Debra and Alec this past Saturday, we got some really bad weather just like last year. Our weather was nothing like in Ohio, my friend in Columbus said they reported 20.7 inches from Friday morning till about midnight on Saturday, OMG! We got about 3 inches but had very strong winds and blowing snow, you know the kind where the road just disappears while driving. It was only about 20 degrees but with the wind it felt more like 5. We thought what the heck we'll only be outside for a few and we could deal with that. We were so happy when we got there and we found out they moved it inside, YAHOO! I know it would have better if we would have been outside because the egg's were just kinda laying around but the boy's really didn't care and we were all happy about being inside : )

I am not sure if I like where we went this year or last better. I am sure if Easter was in April like it usually is it would be beautiful at the farm we went to yesterday. But the nursery where we went last year is beautiful and I kinda like how they did it inside, they had eggs stuck inside flower heads and in pots, it was a lot of fun (see archive March 07). I think it is usually outside there also but the weather was bad that day. Logan and I are going to go to my Mom's subdivision in 2 weeks for there Egg Hunt so I hope it is nicer by then.

Logan said some really cool things to me last night. I left for a little while and when I got back he told me he was glad that I was home, and then when I took him to bed he said to me "Mommy I love you the best" that is the FIRST time Logan has told me he loved me first. I always say Logan I love you and he will say "I love you mama" but he has never told me he loved me first, it was such a wonderful feeling : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It brought a tear to my eye when I read that he said that he loves you. That is so awesome!!!
Tania