Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ottoman or Chair?

So this is how I found Logan when I went to get him from his nap today and yes he is sleeping on the glider ottoman. His body fit perfect and from the knee down he was over the side.

And this is how I found him tonight when I went to check on him a few minutes ago. Of course I put him back in his bed : )


Logan has been in his Toddler bed since the beginning of November and has pretty much stayed in it until this past week. He has decided the past 4 days to sleep on the floor at nap and bed time, He always starts out in his bed but then has ended up on the floor. Well today this was the scene, I think it all goes with he feels comfortable/safe now in his surroundings and feels like he can step out of the box a little. I always tell him to stay in his bed and I have talked to him about this. I am not sure how I feel about it yet, is it just a faze or should I try to nix it now? I really think in a few day's it will end so for I now I think I will just let it go and see what happens in the next few days.

1 comment:

Chris and Carie said...

Dawn,

My husband & I have been following your blog since we started our own adoption process last July. We also adopted from Russia, and brought our son home this Jan at 16 months old. There are many similarities, it seems, to your story with Logan. We even live in the same area - we're in SW Michigan, Battle Creek. I have so many questions, especially on attachment. Would you be willing to chat about some of these topics via email?

If so, my email is flyingtiger01@comcast.net

Carie