Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Siberian Prince Snow Baby!



Logan LOVES the snow, he really cannot get enough of it. I on the other hand am done with it. We have had sooooo much snow this year and I just do not like it. As I am getting older I hate to drive in it, I get very nervous, not because of myself but because I look around and see 100 year olds and 16 year olds and I just want to get off the roads, LOL!



Logan is doing so well these day's, I know I said this a few post back but he has changed so much since Christmas. His behavior, his speech, his ability to process things. The way he hugs, holds hands, plays and his all around affection has changed so much. It is such a nice feeling to have your child come to you for a hug and kiss instead of always asking for it. I swear a light bulb went on in his head and I think he just knows now no one is going any where and there are no more revolving mommies, just one, me : ) I am so happy for him that he has made this revolution he all around just seems so much more happy and content, his eye contact is wonderful. He has always woke up really fast as I entered his room and jumped out of bed, not any more he lays there rolls around a bit wants to snuggle, he is just so much more comfortable, I LOVE IT FOR HIM. One BIG thing that he has done was to fall back to sleep in my lap, that has NEVER happened. When we were still in Russia he fell a sleep on me a few times but not since coming home, he has dozed off at bed time while singing songs but woke up as soon as I put him in bed. The other day I got him from his nap and he fell back to sleep in my lap for about 30 minutes, it was great :)


Logan is not very steady on his feet when he doesn't take his nap I noticed around 5/6 he starts to get a little wobbly. Well this is what happened yesterday he ran into the kitchen slipped on the tile and crashed his head right into the corner of the wall, OUCH!


I went to the Bon Jovi/Chris Daughtry concert the other night with my aunt, my cousin and one of her friends, we had a great time. I was a little bummed that Daughtry only played like 4 songs and we missed them all, he went on at 7;45 and was over by 8:10, what the heck that is really why we all wanted to go but Bon Jovi ROCKED as usual and put on a great show. The last time I seen him I was 18, OH MY GOSH what a reality check half my life ago :( That was the first time someone other than Jeff or I have put Logan down for bed so I was a little worried but he did great and has been fine, YAHOO!

No comments: