Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's Been A While

We have been really busy. We went to the Fair, A Sweet Sixteen party for my Sister and to the water park about 3 times, our local school to play and the Zoo all in the last weeks. I was just saying it seems like summer will be over in a few short weeks and I am trying to get in as much as I can. I need to slow down for all of us. He is doing really well coming down from his high and does not seem to be having many problems with over-stimulation lately.

Logan got to ride his first pony, he was not sure at first but decided he would go for it, his pony started to bop his head and make noise and after that he was all done. He got to see and touch all kinds of animals but his favorite thing to do was sit on the TRACTOR, he is all about machines right now. Can someone tell me why it cost $6 to ride a Ferris wheel, and $5 to ride a pony around a circle 10 times. We did have a great time at the fair.

I got a pass to a park and they have a splash zone, L loves it. They have a beach, the splash zone and a great play ground. Man, I cannot believe how mean kids are and even more so I cannot believe how little attention parents pay to their kids, if I didn't know any better I would swear some of them were on their own. I try and stay out of it and let the kids just play but when an older kid gets mean with the little ones it really bothers me and I have to tell them to be nice. I actually seen a little girl ask Logan to get off of the play set and when he ignored her she asked me to get him off. WHAT are you kidding me, I told her no there was enough room for all of them to play, WOW! Logan loves playing with any kid that will play with him.

His speech is exploding more and more every day and I know when we go for his re-evaluation sometime soon he is not going to qualify. He is definitely at that TERRIBLE TWO stage and testing us everyday. EVERYONE just keeps telling me wait until he's 3 it's worse, so I had a long talk with L and told him he couldn't do that or we were going to have a really long year, LOL. I am not one to give in to bad behavior or temper tantrums, if people want to stare at my cute little man screaming than let them :~) He does not really have to many TT but when he does he can be a stinker as they all can.

I got my Hair done today, THANK GOD. It was starting to look really bad. My color was faded and it was just way to long. My friend Paula does such a good job and she charges me almost nothing. It's always nice to see her, we used to be such good friends and now we don't see each other nearly as much as we should. Logan went for a cut today also, Jeff took him. He is OK with it but it is always something, the 1st time he was just scared all around and had no idea what was happening but sat in a chair by himself. The 2nd he had to sit in Jeff's lap, then it was my lap the last 2 times and now this time he wanted nothing to do with the cape. Jeff said he screamed and said no, so he sat in Jeff's lap with no cape and got his hair cut. Of course he had to come home and take a shower to get all the hair off him :)


My First Pony Ride
First Time On A Tractor
At The Zoo
My Nanny & Papa
Having a Blast!

No comments: