Monday, August 20, 2007

Artic Blast

It has just been cold and rainy, we have had long pants on in the house for the last 2 days it's been so cold, as Logan would say BERRRRR! We got some craft stuff to do it is supposed to rain for the rest of the week. I couldn't find the glue I put away from L so we had to improvise and use 2 way tape, it sure turned out cute any ways. Thanks Mom for bringing us some glue today.

I really do not like going out in the shit weather at all. All they talked about on the news this morning was about accidents (I get a few minutes of it before L gets up)and I seen a few while I was out.

I actually had to run all over the place today to get our Post Placement Report sent out to our agency so they can have it by tomorrow. I had to pick it up about 30 minutes away, then drive about 45 minutes from there to have a state seal put on it then take it to UPS, a lot of in and out of the car, I was soaked. Jeff, it is nice that your home in the day when things need to get done, I love not dragging Logan all over the place he is much happier at home with you than being pulled in and out of the car a million times.

Enjoy the pics from our last few rainy days, I love the one of L on his car talking on the phone, he knows that he's cool:)






No comments: