Thursday, August 16, 2007

We had our 1 year post placement report the other day, it was fun to look back and see where L was at in Feb. compared to now. He was 28lbs and 33 inches and only saying a few words. He is now 36 3/4 inches and weighs 32 1/2 lbs, my boy is growing up so fast. Talking up a storm, jumping and starting to skip, so cute to watch him skip.

He just turned 29 months on the 13th is TOTALLY potty trained besides at night he still wears a diaper then. He is still in a crib so there is no way for him to get up and go. He has been going pp for about a month now but #2 was a little harder but only about 3 accidents and that was it. He is so bright.

Any ways, here are a few pics, we have to send 12 with our report so I have been taking a lot the last few day's. I love this set, we were just playing and as I have said before he loves to have me take pictures of us together, his smile could melt anyone's heart.



No comments: