Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Book Can Make Me Cry!

Last night L and I were looking at his "I Spy" book (he is so good at these), the last 4 pages in this book are just pictures of things. We always look at it I tell him what everything is, Dinosaur, sunglasses, crown, broom, etc etc, so last night he takes the book and starts to tell me what everything is. I was blown away, tears filled my eye's, I am so proud of you baby. I know that L knows what everything is but he has never told me. It was so COOOOOOOOL.

I never thought I would get all teary eyed from something like that. Logan has come so far in the past year, I look back and remember how inward he was and I am blown away by his progress. I cannot get over how much his speech has EXPLODED in just the past week.

Hi Allyson, thanks for the nice comment. I am so glad you are able to watch Logan blossom. I miss you and I hope your in town soon.

Here are some pics, Logan and I met my friend Brenda and her daughter Callie at the mall for lunch and to let the kids play. This is one of the best play areas I have seen in a mall, the kids LOVE it. I got some great pictures.





No comments: