Monday, July 3, 2006

24 hours to go!

In 24 hours we will be driving to the airport to get on that long plane ride to go meet V. I cannot wait, the anxiety is getting to both of us a little. I cannot even begin to explain the feelings I am having, Love, stress, anxiety, excitement and the list can go on and on, 2 days with him is just not going to be enough. We will take lots of video and pictures to get us through the next couple of months until court and we can go and bring him home. I am still in AWWW that in just 3 days we will get to meet V, I cannot wait to hold him, I hope he likes us :).

We do have all day on Saturday to spend in Moscow, we have a room there and are going to try and do some sight-seeing. A couple of the places we are going to try and visit are Red Square, The Kremlin and St Basil Cathedral. I wonder if we will be able to do all of that in a day. We are going to meet another couple from our agency in Moscow for Dinner on Saturday night, they come in when we are leaving. They are going to meet a 9 month old little boy who is just a doll, I hope things go well for them. They have been trying to adopt almost as long as Jeff and I and have had a pretty miserable experience also.

Any ways, I am not going to say much more because I would just be rambling. I will try and update while in Moscow, if I can't I'll see you all when we get home.

No comments: