Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Last night we got about 4 inches of snow and I thought for sure my little guy would want to go out in it but no. He all of a sudden doesn't want to go play in it because he doesn't want to freeze. It's pretty funny when he tells me why as he shakes himself like he is cold, to cute! I hope the snow sticks around for Christmas, I always love to have a white Christmas :0)

In other news our festivities have been on going since Friday and will continue right up to Christmas day where we will stay home and relax :0) Tania and I got together last Friday and let the kiddo's open their gifts. She got Logan this little digital camera, it's not the kid one so he LOVES it. Saturday we went to my Dad's and Step-moms with my brothers and their families and my sister. That same evening I had my annual girls night Christmas party. That was a long day, we left at 10:30 am, I dropped my guy's back off at home that evening, freshened up, left and didn't return until about 1-1:30 am. On Monday we had Jeff's Grandma over for lunch and on Friday we will have Jeff's parents over for dinner. We are also having Jeff's Aunt Chris, uncle Rick and cousin Ricky over for brunch on Sunday. I think that is our last gathering until Christmas Eve where we will gather with all of my extended family on my Mom's side and then head to my Mom's for dinner around 7:00 and gifts. Christmas day we stay home and relax. It's nice that Logan actually gets to be home and relax and enjoy all of his gifts. Usually someone will stop by for desert, no plans as of yet this year so we'll see.

I have been baking away also. I need to figure out one more type of cookie to make? I have never made a Pumpkin Roll before but I am going to try it on Sunday for our brunch with Aunt Chris. Other than being pretty busy at least every other day we have been trying to lay low on the other day's.

Logan Update: He is doing great. I think in the last 4/5 months he has really settled in. I no longer have any attachment fears, he LOVES, WANTS and needs his Mama :0) He is growing like a weed still. I was looking back at some pictures just from May and he is soooo much bigger. I had to get him some clothes for Christmas as he is almost to big for his 4T pants. When I bought them a few months ago we were rolling them and had them adjusted at the waist almost all the way and now they are out at the waist and just barley long enough. Same thing last year. He definitely grows the most in the fall, thank god we get through the summer without going up a size :0) Logan is smart as a whip, amazing on the computer and loves his friends. He can't wait for Christmas and this year I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning.

I ended up wrapping Logan gifts in the white tissue paper like Jeff wanted but I will not do this next year. Sorry babe it's boring :0) I have been asking around and most of the Mom's I talked to picked some type of fun paper. I think the suggestion I liked the best was Santa paper, something real festive. So next year it is on to something new :0)

We also celebrate a lot of Birthday's this month. My Dad just had a B-day on the 10th. Jeff's God-daughters is on the 17th and then next will be Jeff's and my BFF Tania's on the 22nd. Then my Mom's on the 23rd, whew. Happy Birthday to all of you!

I leave you with some cuteness :0)

Look how tall Logan is


No comments: