Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa, The Big Jolly Guy



As you can tell by the look on my little man's face he is not very happy to be sitting on Santa's lap. Jeff and I are actually sitting on either side of him on the arm's of this giant chair. The lady zoomed right in and cut us out :0) I was glad he finally sat on his lap for the picture. The ladies helping were great, they did a few tricks to make him laugh. Logan held his face as to not smile, what a little stinker. He wanted to laugh so bad but wouldn't let it out so this is what we got. He was OK as long as I was holding him and he even shook his hand but he still wouldn't talk to him. He did wish him a Merry Christmas and said thank you for the little coloring book he got when we were walking away. The picture is not to awful but not great, maybe next year he'll smile :0) click here to see last year with Santa, not happy then either.

We actually seen Santa once already at Walmart. I didn't know he was there and L didn't want anything to do with him there. The picture we got has L, me and santa L & S are both looking the other way. I gave up and said that was fine because I don't want him to always have a fear of him. Logan wasn't having anything to do with him there either. He was fine standing close and watching. The funny thing his he totally LOVES everything Santa right now but he doesn't want to talk or sit with him :0) I found this web-site that you can call Santa and they record your kiddo telling Santa their wish list and then they email it to you. Very cool Logan listened to the whole thing the elf talking but as soon as the bit jolly guy started talking he ran away, LOL!

No comments: