Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Still Nothing, ERRRRRR

OK, I am getting a little PI--ED off, I am writing this today because it seems like when I write about something that's not going right just the opposite happens, so here's hoping it works.

Of course I got this info on these 2 children last week Tuesday and I was told they would try and get me updated info by the 12th (my coordinator told me that and her assistant told me the 14th)so we could make a decision on what referral we are going to accept. Well of course there time frames are off again, here it is Weds the 14th and still nothing. I really thought this agency was going to be the one and not going to jerk us around but I am starting to doubt that and that is not a good feeling. I understand they cannot control the government and things change with IA on a blink of an eye but come on, here it is June 14th and nothing. Don't forget we were told 1 to 2 months for a referral and it is going on 4. I do like our agency and they definitely care about the kids but I wish they would be better with the time frames they tell me. We thought we would be getting ready for trip 2 to bring our baby home and we still have no idea when trip 1 will be.

On another bad note, When I checked the air fare last week the day we got info on these 2 babies tickets were about $1600 for the last week of June first week of July, of course because I wanted to book our flight and get our visas and they told me no, tickets have sky rocketed between $2200 and $2800 until after 4th of July so it looks like no matter what we will have to wait until after that. It does not seem logical to pay an extra $700 a ticket, ERRRRRRRRR, that makes me mad. They told me from the beginning that after we accepted a referral we could travel right away so I still cannot figure out why they would not let me book our flight, I told them we were going to accept on of these referrals for sure.

Any ways, as soon as I hear something I will post again and let everyone know if we are having a BOY or a GIRL :).

No comments: