Friday, June 9, 2006

A Referral at Last :) :) :) :)

WOW, well we got a little info on 2 different children a 15 month old little boy and an 11 month old baby girl, I was so excited when I saw his little face, is this really going to happen? Our information is limited and we are hoping that next week when our case worker gets to our region she will get updated pictures and some more medical. We are going to pick one of them (I am not sure how we will pick one over the other)and send the info and pictures to a Dr. that specializes in evaluating children adopted from over-seas. We got 5 pictures of this little guy and almost no medical and more medical but no pictures of the baby girl. I am going to call him V and her J, I cannot say to much about these referrals because I really do not know much but I am told we should know more by June 14th. I can tell you that V is adorable.

We hope to be able to travel by the end of the month, gosh that sure would be nice. We will go on 2 trips, trip one will be to go and meet our referral and if we feel this is the child that is meant to be with us then we will petition the court for adoption, it will be a short trip 5 to 7 days, mostly travel, ERRRRR. We will then come home and wait for a court date, it can be 4 weeks or 4 months we will never know until we get the call that we can go back and bring our baby home, YIPEE!!!!!!

I'll post as soon as I know more.

No comments: