Friday, May 26, 2006

Nothing New

Unfortunately I have nothing new to report. We had hoped we would have had a referral by now and have traveled and been back waiting for our second trip. I was told yesterday that the referral letters are coming and not to get upset. I really am not upset just a little disappointed. I was told that the internet is very slow there and sometimes it does not work at all (I am not sure if I believe this or not but we will find out when we finally get there). If there was one thing I learned last time around was that anything can and probably will happen in this crazy process plus nothing about having a baby has been easy for us so why should it start now. It's sad with all of the kids that need a home that it is so difficult to give them one.

Our case worker is over seas now trying to get things moving again. She is also checking on the summer camp that they have set up for families hoping to adopt and kids looking for a family. It is cool, they have this huge camp set up and families hoping to adopt went over seas to meet children and hopefully adopt them, I think it is very neat and I guess it is going very well, hopefully all of these children will find homes. It is for older kids that have a less likely chance of being adopted, that is the best thing about our agency they really care about the kids.

I pray everyday that God is going to bless us with a baby and hopefully soon. I hope next time I post I have some wonderful news to report.

No comments: