Thursday, May 11, 2006

One Step Closer!

WOO WHO, we got our approval from our Government on Tuesday. I did call the office on Monday and the lady handling our case (Joy Thomas) would not even be nice and talk to me instead she sat in the background telling the lady I was on the phone with that she didn't take personal calls and told me her email. I was so mad, here this women has been harassing us for weeks about stupid stuff and now she won't even talk to me, first of all it was not a personal call, I am not her friend it was about business not when she got her hair done. So I ripped her off an email at 10:30 am on Monday, here it is Thursday night and the BI--H still has not responded to me. Nice to see my $685 is being well spent for this lady to sit around and do nothing. I wonder if she will ever respond, I won't hold my breath.

Ok enough of that, we still have not got a referral. I am getting a little frustrated but trying to remember that there are so many ups and downs with IA and we are after all dealing with a different country. Come on our own Government is a joke and take their sweet time doing things. I am still hoping by next week, we'll see.

No comments: