Thursday, May 4, 2006

Well Maybe!

OK, I do not want to get excited because I know what can happen but I was told that my agency should be getting some referrals on May 10th. I won't hold my breath but for the first time since we started round 2 of our adoption journey I was a little excited :) Maybe we will be able to travel by the end of the month after all. There are some Russian holidays taking place right now and we got caught up in them. I am going to do some research and find out what the celebration is for, I want to be able to teach our baby as much about their heritage as I can.

Unfortunately I have no new news about our approval from our government besides that it will be 3 month on May 7th since they cashed our check and that our fingerprints are now good for 2 less months. I will call on Monday if it is not here by then because they said do not contact our office unless it has been longer than 3 months(could they sound more like a snob) well on Monday it will be 3 months and 1 day. We applied Feb 3 (paper's in office)for our new approval, on March 26th our old approval expired there is no reason this is all taking so long and them harassing me about paper's that they already have, ERRRRRRRR it makes me mad!

Any ways, hopefully I will be able to write that we have a baby on the way!!!!!!

No comments: