Friday, October 9, 2009

Preschool Update!

Logan is doing GREAT~ He LOVES school and if you ask him that is exactly what he'll say. The first few days were a little rough when I picked him up but we've had nothing but good days since He loves his teachers and I am so glad his regular teacher has been back since last week. Mrs. J told us on Monday that she loves this class and how smart they are. She said that she was starting them on the second half of the year curriculum because they are all so advanced. That really says a lot about the parents involvement I think.

I had a bit of a hard time figuring out what to do after I dropped Logan off at school, that lasted a whole 2 days. I barley have time to do anything, it's really only about 2 1/2 hrs, just enough time to do a few errands and then it's time to pick him up. It's really nice not having to drag him to the grocery store :0)

Fall is in full bloom around here and the color change is so beautiful. I sure am going to miss summer, more so this year because we really only had a few hot days. Our electric bill was a lot lower this year I'm sure because we had the windows open most of the summer. I think my heat has already ran more consecutive days than our air ever did between spring and summer, strange! We hit the cider mill last weekend with some friends and the boys had a great time. We had never went to this place and it was AWESOME, I think it's our new spot~ so much to do and very open so even with a lot of people I don't think it would feel crowded. Boy there is nothing like fresh cider and donuts, YUMMY!

I planted close to a hundred spring bulbs the other day, Tulips, Giant Daffodils and Grape Hyacinth. I can't wait to see them in the spring~ something pretty to look forward to :0)

We have been pretty busy and I am having a hard time finding time to blog so I may be going down to a once a month update, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Happy Fall~





<




No comments: