Sunday, October 25, 2009

This & That

Logan has a new baby cousin~ Gabrielle, she was born Weds the 21st. Congrats to my brother and SIL. I told him he was no longer Nanny's baby and he said oh yes I am and tell her that. Logan was funny at the hospital he would not get near the baby for a good picture, maybe when she is a little bigger.

Logan did his first Word search, it had 8 words in it and he found all of them by himself. He really does amaze me everyday :0) I thought that was incredible for 4 1/2. He is reading like crazy these days and he just told me this morning that he now knows what he wants to be when he grows up~ a teacher :0)

We had a nice visit with Busia, we haven't seen her enough lately.
Other than that we are very busy and have been on the go. We will be heading out for a Halloween party in a few hours, so I must go and get ready.




No comments: