Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preschool

So, Logan did great! After about 10 minutes he was all like OK Mom you can leave now :0) It broke my heart and made me very happy all at once. He was a BIT whiny and clingy when I first got there to pick him up. He didn't get to go outside today, things are a little hectic with his teacher being out for the first few weeks because of an emergency surgery. She is very upset about this and even started crying when telling us about it at parent open house last week. She is hoping to be back on Monday, we will see she had a pretty major operation.

Logan would not really talk to me after I got him out of the school. He was really upset. I will post more about that later as he is calling me to come and play. I have to say It was sad and hard leaving him but it was really nice to be able to run around by myself :0).

Here's some pics of the first morning by himself.





No comments: