Monday, September 14, 2009

1st Day of Preschool~

How cute is my little guy

We had to make a "ME" board, it turned out OK. I am not the craftiest person but I think it looks good! Logan went through and picked out pics with me and decided what stickers he wanted on it after the pic's and labels were in place.


Logan attended his first day today. I went with him, it was for only an hour so he could meet his teacher and get a feel for his classroom and what is expected from him when he first arrives. I think he is really going to like it:0) We will see how Wednesday goes when I try to leave. He was really excited this morning and did great getting ready to leave the house. I have been preparing him for this for the last month by talking about what is going to happen, and we have checked out several books on the first day of school. I could tell last night he was getting a little anxious about it so we talked about how he was feeling. I told him it was OK and all of the kids are feeling the same as him. He said he was a little scared and nervous but also excited. I told him I felt the same but I know he will love it and make lots of new friends:0)

To be continued until Wednesday~

No comments: