Monday, September 22, 2008

2 Year Gotcha Day!

I cannot believe it has been two years since I was blessed with the honor of becoming your Mommy. The past 2 years have went by in some ways so unbelievably fast. I have watched you blossom into such a charming, smart, funny, handsome little boy. Your laugh is contagious and your smile will light up any room. As I was putting together the slide show of the past 2 years it's hard for me to remember you so small. You were such a tiny little thing when we became a family, barley on the growth charts and now you are on the high end of them.

You weigh 40lbs and are 41 1/2 inches tall. You can spell mom, dad, egg, no and Logan. You know your ABC's and are counting. You know all of your colors and shapes. I love to listen to you rhyme your words, the other day it was Lasagna and Tania. You crack me up every day, you have the greatest personality and are always joking around :0)

You love to do puzzles and playing on the computer. Outside is your favorite and if you have the chance to go to the cabin you are gone. You are loving playing in your Buzz Lightyear costume (That is who you are being for Halloween this year). You are such a dare devil on your bike and big wheel that you scare me sometimes. I have a feeling I am going to have a ramp jumper on my hands when you are older. The park is always a favorite thing of yours to do, especially our park :0) You are really into playing with other kids now and want to everyday. It's a good thing we keep busy with the library and play dates. Time to start ice skating lessons I think.

You are such a joy to have in my life and I truly am amazed by you everyday. I love you more than life itself and my heart aches for all of the loss you had in your infancy. We are all going to have the best life because we found each other. I love you Logan and I am so proud to be your Mommy.

2 comments:

Jody and Rich said...

Congratulations!!! He is sooo adorable and is growing up to be such a handsome little man.
Jody

PattiL said...

You've been tagged check my blob titled - I've been tagged for details!