Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is Among Us!

Almost every year around this time I start wanting to paint a room. This year has been no exception. I have wanted to move L's room for a while now so his new room needed to pumped up and I wanted to let him help with the "theme". We headed off to Lowes and I let him help pick out the colors. He wanted blue strips with red also. I think it turned out great. I pulled up some decals online and we went through them and we decided it was going to be Pirates.

I pulled up a couple of quilts online also and let L pick out the one he liked the best. I got lucky because it was the one I wanted to get. After searching I found out it was no longer available but good old Ebay pulled thru and I won it new with tag for $45.00 instead of the $80 that it retailed for :0)

Logan not only got a new room but he also moved into a full size bed from his toddler bed, He loves it. I kind of had to look for him in it, LOL he is so small in his new BIG bed.

We are headed to a b-day party tomorrow for Logan's best buddy Alec. It's at the Cider mill so it should be a lot of fun for all of us. What a great idea for a fall b-day. There are lots of things to do there. They have a corn maze, hay tower, bounce house, hay rides and pony rides. Not to mention the yummy junk food :0) Can't wait there should be lots of photo ops.




No comments: