Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Stuff!

Can you see the ears, this is Logan's Mickey Mouse pillow, it came as a set with a sleeping bag that is pretty light weight and designed for a little one like him. I think this is by far Logan's favorite gift he got from Santa. He lays in the sack and on the pillow everyday, he hugs on the pillow all the time, he is so adorable with this.

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. We have been on the go lately, last week was a busy one. We had a play-date on Tuesday w/my friend Renee and her son Tyler. Then on Thursday we met some friends at Chuck E Cheese for dinner and to let the kids play. We had friends over on Friday for dinner with 2 of their 3 kids. Their girls are older but very cute and Logan was loving Emily who is 12, my boy is such a flirt with young pretty girls. I noticed this on our first trip to Russia. The first day when his care taker came for him, he just clung to me and didn't want to go to her. She was an unattractive older lady. The next day was a whole different story when a young pretty lady came for him, he reached right out to her. We found it funny and Jeff and I have joked about it many times, well he is still very much that same way but now he will always choose me : ) no matter how young or pretty.

OK, back to what I was saying we then had a play-date with my friend Debra and her son Alec on Sunday. Logan and Alec get a long very good and play really well together. I am sure they are going to grow up to be life-long friends. Debra and I are taking the boys in Feb. to see Sesame Street Live, I can't wait they are going to love it. We were supposed to do something with Renee and Tyler again tomorrow but I called Renee and asked to switch it to Thursday or Friday my boy needs a break.

I SUFFER from TMJ. I have been doing some research on it lately because my jaw has once again locked up, I can only open my mouth about a 1/4 inch without pain and not at all past maybe 1/2 inch. I cannot believe I was never informed about how debilitating this condition can be. I was fitted for a mouth piece to wear when I sleep and that was it. My next post is going to be on this subject because there is way to much to say on it.

We went and seen Busia and she made a wonderful meal and we had a really nice visit. Logan got a little radio and head phones along with some money for his piggy bank.

Jeff, Logan and Busia


Jeff and Logan, not afraid of any animal skull, YUCK!

No comments: