Wednesday, July 4, 2007

One Year Ago!

I just can't believe it was one year ago today that we set out on that jet plane to meet Logan. It was one of the most emotional day's I have ever had in my life. It was a day filled with EXCITEMENT, ANXIETY, JOY, SORROW and so many other emotions, I was so nervous. It was the best day and yet one of the saddest.

It was one year ago today that the BEST dog in the world passed away, my Baylee. I miss her everyday and I know I will probably never have a dog again that will be as good as she was, she really was the best behaved dog EVER.

What a day, my dog dies and 2 hours later we are jetting off on the journey of a lifetime to meet our son.

Look for my exciting post on the 6th, our "Metcha Day" a day I will NEVER forget. I have something special for that post, another first on here :)


On the plane waiting to leave Detroit (notice the swollen eye's)

Baylee opening her Christmas presents

No comments: