Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Warm Weather, AAAHHHHHH!





We have been a little busy around here as it has been getting warmer. Logan LOVES, LOVES, LOVES it outside, Jeff and I do also so that is great. We have been going for a walk either after breakfast or dinner and somewhere in between we are outside playing. I have actually got out in the yard a few times and did some work, with and with-out Logan. That is one of my favorite things to do and I have been slacking on it so far, there is just no time as I am sure all of you know. Working in my yard is so therapeutic for me and I could really use some clarity and relaxation :)

We went to the Zoo again this past Sunday, the first time we went we looked at most of the animals and did not do all of the Zoo so this time we did the Butterfly house, Reptile house and then the Penguins and the playground. We sat down for a picnic and we got out of there by Noon, great timing. I cannot believe how busy it was on our way out, we thought it would be but I am telling you it was CRAZY!

Today we went and seen baby Julia, Logan really liked her and even held her with a little help :) it was so cute (Tania please send me the pictures:)I have still been giving Logan a bottle at bed time and I am really hating taking it away but I knew going and seeing Julia would be a good way for Logan to ditch his "BA-BA" and give it to the baby. We took 2 of the 3 (just in case) to the baby and he was excited about it. Bed time came and he surly did ask for it, I just warmed up some milk and put it in a special sippy cup and he took a sip and said MMMMMM. I then reminded him that he gave his bottles to the baby and he would shake his head yes. He asked for it a lot but I just kept telling him that he gave them to the baby, he was a little upset but nothing major and had no problem settling down and falling to sleep. Could it really be that easy, I guess maybe he is just ready to let that go. It's sad that is the last baby thing about him, he is such a little man now.

It was a rainy day today and it looks like we will be trapped inside for the next few days because of it, I guess it is spring. We did go for a short walk today after Logan's nap so hopefully we will be able to do the same tomorrow :) The fresh air is so nice.

No comments: