Thursday, April 19, 2007

Congratulations and Swimming!

First I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Tania & Scott they welcomed their first baby into the world yesterday, they named her Julia and she is a little cutie. I love you guys.

We start swimming classes on Saturday, my neighbor and her son are going and my friend Renee and her son are going also so we should have a great time. I really was not sure how Logan was going to like the water, when we first picked him up he HATED the water. He screamed bloody murder we tried the tub, a shower and even the sink, after a few weeks he started to LOVE his bath now his bath is almost an hour long.
Yesterday Jennifer and I took our boy's to the pool and Logan LOVED it. He wanted to go down this 2 story water slide but I could not go with him so he had to stay on the little slide. I cannot even begin to express how much he liked the pool, all day I kept telling him we were going in a giant bath tub to swim. He flips on his stomach in the tub and kicks his legs and does something that looks like a doggie paddle, really cute. Any ways, he had a great time and of course any time his adorable little face lights up the way it did last night Mommy always feels great.

I am going to take my camera to class on Saturday so I can post some pics in the water. Both Jennifer and I forgot our camera's last night.

No comments: