Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Logan's B-day Card

Logan's birthday card been my project for the last few weeks, I have about 10 hours into it. The only channel we let Logan watch is Sprout, www.sproutonline.com they have all shows for little ones. Sesame Street and Teletubbies are his favorite. I have really been limiting how much T.V. he watches, I do not want a little junkie, so we play all day long. Well on this channel they have the B-day show and we are hoping that Logan's card will be one chosen to be aired, so look for it on his B-day March 13th. I have no artistic ability for things like this, my thing is working in my flower beds and my plants, I am great with that. I think it turned out pretty well, I just wish we would get it back to keep for him but at least he has pictures.



.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The birthday card is great. Hope it gets aired
Love Nanny and Papa