Monday, November 6, 2006

Just A Few Pics!

I just found these pictures on my Camera, I took a few pics without my memory card in the camera so these were stored in the internal memory. I forgot about them until I did it again the other day, I forget to take the card out of the computer and put it back in the camera, oh well!

These pictures are of our apartment in Moscow, we stayed right on World Famous Arbat Street, what a view we had and we were up high enough all of the traffic really didn't bother us. This apartment was great for Newlyweds(or if you don't have a child w/you), singles or if you picked up a hooker/stripper, check out the pics and you will see what I am talking about :)(you can click on the picture to make it bigger). We really did enjoy having a kitchen and our own space. This was the last apartment available when we were traveling so we took it, I thought it had a washer/dryer, it didn't but still the KITCHEN, nothing like it when you are traveling with a Toddler or your husband.

You will notice Logan in our bed sleeping and not in the play-pen, it is because he blew out his diaper and it smelled something awful. I tried everything to get the smell out but nothing would work, I scrubbed it w/soap, sprayed it with odor-eater at least 5 times and then used Purell on it to disinfect it. I just could not put him back in it, I swear nothing as cute as him should smell that bad. :) Thank God that was our last night in Moscow. I really feel bad for the next kid that gets put in it :)



Notice the shower right behind the bed, it was surrounded by mirrors and windows and right in the middle of the room, this is where the stripper/hooker comes in.



View from our apartment window.

No comments: