Monday, November 13, 2006

Finally!

OK, Logan's Passport finally came back from the Russian Embassy. I did not mail a return envelope with all of the documents and the pre-paid way bill, they called and told me I needed to send an envelope. I guess it is to hard to ask the Fed Ex driver for a free envelope when they are picking up or dropping off. I sent it to them at the beginning of October but they said they never got it so I sent it again, they got it this time and sent it right away. All they did was put a stamp in his passport, it is nice that we finally have it back, I finally got to go and apply for Logan's SS#. he has to have a number before we could claim him on our taxes. I was at the SS office for about an hour, I went there as soon as they opened so it wasn't that bad.

Logan is doing really well, what else can I say besides I am amazed at the changes I see in him everyday.



This picture reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas movies "A Christmas Story" is he not the cutest thing!

No comments: