Saturday, November 18, 2006

8 Weeks, WOW, What A Difference!

I cannot believe it has been 8 weeks since we picked up Logan, he has changed so much over such a short time. He has went from not liking books to LOVING them, it is the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up, well after turning on his music box :) He can get on the couch all by himself now, he is not so anxious anymore when I walk out of the room, none of the 12 month shirts fit him, he is now in a 12 month pant. He has 4 new teeth and now weighs 24 pounds and that is just a few of the things. Everyday I look at him in amazement of all the changes he has made physically and emotionally, how well he is doing for such life changing events that have taken place in his short life. I love him more every day, I didn't think I could love him any more than I did yesterday :)

On Friday I put him in this outfit that he wore in Russia, I couldn't believe it, it fit him perfectly. Everything I brought to Russia was WAY to big, poor baby, nothing fit, we had to go buy him shoes, we made do with the clothes but he was swimming. This inspired me to do a couple of comparison pics from our time in Russia to 8 weeks later, enjoy and smile at the difference, I sure do!

Oh ya, Logan painted today for the first time, he had a great time as you can see from the pics, thank God for non-toxic paints.

Our visit before court and Chix Pox

Our Gotcha Day, poor "little Chicken Man"

I cannot believe the difference


Full blown Pox!



I'd rather paint my arm!

I'm hungry Mom!

Masterpiece's

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Yes, he has grown a lot. Not only that his body has filled in so much. He LOOKS HAPPY now. ;o)