Friday, October 20, 2006

4 Weeks!

I cannot believe it has been 4 weeks since we picked up the little "Chicken Man". The changes that have taken place over the last 4 weeks blow me away, look at these pics the change in his face is incredible. He hated baths now you can't get his clothes off fast enough, he starts to climb over you to get in. He has figured out that if he does not like something he does not have to eat it, there will be something different. Logan has really started to bond with Jeff and I, he loves to snuggle when he first gets up, everyday he becomes more attached to his yellow blankie. Just 3 days ago he really wanted to play by himself but he wanted me to watch, now as of yesterday he has really started to interact with me and engage play, handing me books and pointing at the pictures. I read to him everyday whether he likes it or not, he usually tries to close the book as I am reading but I don't let him and I keep reading. It was the greatest yesterday he dished out at least 30 kisses to me, He has started to hold my hand, I know some of you may be thinking "big deal" but it really is. He held my hand and we walked around the house twice pulling his new toy, I was in heaven.

Sometimes I sit and stare at Logan and I want to pinch myself, it's hard to believe that this funny, beautiful baby is my son, it was such a long journey for us to find each other. I cannot imagine having any other baby as my son, bio or adopted, I guess there always is a plan even if it takes a while for us to get there. :)

Our First Day Together


Having Fun in Moscow


Like My PJ's, My Dad sure does :)


On the Plane Leaving Moscow


Check Out My Cheeks, Home 4 weeks!


I Love My Blankie!!!!!

No comments: