Sunday, October 15, 2006

2 Pounds And A 1/2 Inch, Oh My!

Logan has been home just over 2 weeks now, some days it still feels like a dream. He is gaining weight and getting taller by the day. At his Dr's appointment on Thursday we were told that he acts like a typical 18 month old, he has a delay in speech which we already new and he is still small but as the title says he gained 2 pounds and grew a 1/2 inch since we picked him up 3 weeks ago, WOW. I bought him 2 rompers when we got home and neither one of them fit anymore, it seems like he would be in some pain growing that fast.

We are still struggling with some attachment problems but I know everything will be just fine as I expected them. I am so glad that I did all of my research, no matter what anyone says, I know what is going on, I would be lost if I didn't. I think Logan might be experiencing some grief over his loss of his past care-givers and home, he seems to be pretty whiny the last couple of days, poor baby, I hope he can feel the love here. He pushes his boundaries more with me than Jeff but I tell him no and Daddy is a push over still, HA-HA. Jeff said I was going to be the push over, I kept telling him there was no way, he would be and it looks like I am right. I know Logan misses all of the kids that he use to play with everyday, when we go for our walks he just stares at the kids playing, he has played with a couple of the kids but I am still trying to limit him being around other woman. I want to take him to the mall and let him play in the play area soon, Jeff and I did last week and he had a blast.

Any ways, I have been trying to post pictures but blogger won't let me so I am going to try ad use my Moms computer, we'll see. Leave comments if you wish I love to hear what you have to say.

No comments: