Saturday, March 25, 2006

Still Waiting

Well there is not much to post, I know for sure our documents are where they need to be. I pray they will match us with a baby soon. I guess there are babies becoming available in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully they will match us with one of them. We asked for a boy or girl under 15 months.

We are ready to leave ASAP and can't wait. Still no news about our INS approval but I think in the next couple of weeks, I can't understand how and why it would take so long we are already in there system from last time.

I do feel so good about our decision to change agencies, the support group they have in place is wonderful. It is nice to be able to post on a private forum to chat with others in the same boat with the same agency.

Well hopefully soon we will tell our friends and family (besides the few that know). Jeff and I thought after last time that it would just be easier to not get everyone involved until it we are ready to go. I know our parents are going to be nervous about us leaving the country because of being harassed by the police in Kazakhstan, that was sooooooo scary.

Any ways, I hope to have great news soon, I cannot wait to go meet our son or daughter.

No comments: