Friday, August 21, 2009

Having Fun!

Summer is coming to an end and we are trying to fit in a whole lot of fun :0) It seems like we have been on the go this past week trying to fit in as much as we can before my little man starts Pre-school in a few short weeks. We have been to a bunch of new parks and Logan loves them all. We went to the library the other day and checked out a few books about starting school and have talked about it a lot. I love the fact that his PreS has the child and parent come in the first day for an hour together and then his next day is on his own. Logan will go Mon/Weds/Fri for 3 hours a day. I am sure he will do fine as he is getting very excited about it. I have been clothes shopping over the past month picking up thing here and there so I don't spend a lot at once. I cannot believe how expensive it is to send him to school. Logan picked out his back pack the other day and he picked Woody & Buzz. I thought he would have picked something else but he just really LOVES them. I can't wait, in 2010 they are releasing Toy Story 3.

Any ways, that's all I have time for now so I will leave you with some pics of my little guy. We went to the fair the other day with our neighbors and their little guy who is 5 1/2. Logan got BRAVE and went on a lot of rides he wouldn't go on just at the beginning of summer. My baby is no longer a baby :0(
I guess they have to grow up :0)












No comments: