Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 38 to Me!




Yesterday to celebrate my B-day My mom and Step-dad, my BFF and her daughter and my Niece and her Boyfriend came over for a BBQ and and ice cream cake, we had fun. I am still shocked as I turn a year older every year. Not sure why? aging is inevitable but I guess the fact that I am 38 today is enough to feel that way. It still feel's like yesterday I got my drivers license :0)

The hubby did a great job of gift giving. Remember a few post ago I said how Logan told me he loved me to Jupiter and back. Well the DH went and had that engraved into a travel coffee mug for me, it brought tears to my eye's. Thanks Jeff that was the best gift ever.

Logan is doing great! We just had our last PPR with our Social worker. This is the final step in the adoption, it's hard to believe that Logan will be with us for 3 years next month. Last year at our visit he was 40 inches and 38 lbs, this year he is 44 inches and 44 lbs, man my boy is big! I'll update more soon with our summer happenings.

1 comment:

Hunter and Michael said...

Hey Dawn,

Thanks for the message! Your Logan is such a handsome guy.

Yup, we thought it would never come lol. Now we are rushing like crazy to get things together, however 3 days for you, WOW.

I will keep the blog updated and it is so nice to see how happy you all are.

Happy 38!