Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Few Other Things!

Logan has almost stopped napping. Since Florida he has only napped maybe 3 times, I have still been putting him down but he is not falling asleep and after about 45 minutes he'll start calling for me. I knew this day was coming but I was hoping for later :0) He is doing pretty well with this transition. He is getting about an hour of down time so I think that is what is getting him through the day. I have also rolled back bedtime about an hour and he is sleeping a bit later. If he does nap he lays awake in his bed until almost 10:00 and I don't want that. So for now I will continue to take him up for a nap and if he don't fall asleep that is OK at least he is resting.

I also jinxed my poor little guy talking about him not peeing at night. While in FL he had a few accidents and then right after coming home. He is now wearing a Pull-up at night but has been dry every night but one. I swear I talk about his progress in an area and we have a set back. So we continue with PU's for now and hopefully by the end of the package we are free of them again. I knew he would have a hard time at night, He sleeps so sound it doesn't even wake him up sometimes. I wish I could sleep that deep :0)

Logan is also so fun to talk to. The conversations that we have and the BIG words that he uses crack me up and always in the appropriate way. I was also told by the Security lady in the airport how polite he was. One guy took our boarding passes and Logan looks at him a few seconds later and says "excuse me, can I have those back please" It was so funny. They were all like he's so polite and good training mom, I was so proud of him.

No comments: