Friday, August 15, 2008

Armada Fair



We love to go to one of the local fairs in our area. This year it was such a change with Logan. He wanted to ride rides. Last year he wouldn't try anything, this year he watched and picked a few. He even tempted to ride the kiddie roller coaster, he watched it, waited in line, got on all by himself. He even sat there for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden he wanted off, I was glad that happened before it took off. We had such a great time, watching L's face on those rides for the first time was priceless :0)

I am by no means a prude but when we went into the petting area I couldn't believe my eye's. I am not one who ever favored the pants/shorts that had writing on the butt but when I seen this little girl 10/12 years old had a pair on that said "Jail Bait" I almost died. I'm sorry but who the hell lets their LITTLE girl where something like that? She was there with her mom and I know I shouldn't judge but what a dumb ass her mother must be.

1 comment:

PattiL said...

Aww, your vacation looks amazing. That river, looks so refreshing!