Monday, November 19, 2007

Poor Logan : )


He was a trooper! I set up a little place to take some pictures for our Christmas cards (I cannot believe it's Christmas already) and we went at it, poor kid. He did really well but got bored fast, who can blame him. I got a few good ones but I just didn't think any of them really captured who he really is. It was just Logan and I the first time and it was hard to keep him interested, he really wanted to take pictures with me, not have me taking them. Kind of hard to do so when Jeff got home the next day we took some more and got some great pictures. He is the CUTEST boy ever and I can't wait to get our cards. (I know lets get through Thanksgiving this week first).

I never thought I would be one of those Mom's that slap their kids pictures on a card and call it a day but I am. I just do not have the time to write in every ones cards. I think maybe next year I may have to re-think things and try something different but for this year my beautiful boys face is on them again :)

We took L to see Santa today, we like to go during the week so we don't have to wait so long. He was exactly like last year, he was fine as long as I held him so we did the family pic again this year :) It turned out pretty good, she took one that Logan was smiling in but she chopped half of Jeff off. There was only a couple of kids in front of us and L got to watch them and the one little girl was scared stiff. I don't think she even blinked but had that I am going to cry any second look on her face, she was cute. Logan got this funny looking little snowman/penguin (we aren't sure really what it is, LOL) from Santa and he loves it. It went to bed with him for his nap and tonight, funny!

I took out the pic from last year with Santa and I almost fell over when I looked at it. Logan looks like he is about a year old, he had only been home for about one and a half months, the pic was taken in Nov last year also, he was 20 months he is now 32 months. Logan has changed SO MUCH in the past year, it really is amazing, see for yourself.






No comments: